Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just to catch up...



Butchy Boy in a deep stare.



My mother put some old food outside for the birds. I then looked out there when I heard some commotion. I saw these seagulls enjoying themselves on some leftovers, but that was short lived...
...When butchy went out there to scare them. He then decided to help himself to the rest of the food. He's like a bully on the school play ground, he always does the same thing, scares the animals then eats the food.
Franky and I decided to bury Angelo under the snow. It was funny!!

2 comments:

The Capo's said...

Anthony, I didn't know Butchy Boy was eating that food, how gross, no wonder he doesn't eat his own food! Nice pictures! Mommy xoxo

Tim and Lex said...

hahaha...that is so funny about your brother! Cute shots of the birds and your butchy boy too.

Thanks for stopping by :o)